FIRE SAFETY REQUIREMENTS FOR EXISTING BUILDINGS
This is Section 1103 of the San Francisco Fire Code, titled “FIRE SAFETY REQUIREMENTS FOR EXISTING BUILDINGS.” It is part of Chapter 11, titled “CONSTRUCTION REQUIREMENTS FOR EXISTING BUILDINGS.” It contains 5 laws.
Sections 1101.1 through 1103.4.7 are deleted from the International Fire Code.
The following three San Francisco sections replace the corresponding International Fire Code sections:
- § 1103.5.
- [For SF] Sprinkler Systems
- § 1103.5.1.
- [For SF] Automatic Sprinkler System for Existing SRO Hotel Buildings
- § 1103.5.2.
- [For SF] Automatic Sprinkler System for Existing High-Rise Buildings
- § 1103.5.3.
- [For SF] Automatic Sprinkler System for Existing Hotels
- § 1103.7.10.
- [For SF] Certificated Fire Alarm Systems for Existing Buildings