FIRE ALARM AND DETECTION SYSTEMS
This is Section 907 of the San Francisco Fire Code, titled “FIRE ALARM AND DETECTION SYSTEMS.” It is part of Chapter 9, titled “FIRE-PROTECTION SYSTEMS.” It contains 8 laws.
The following San Francisco section replaces the corresponding California Fire Code section:
- § 907.2.8.2.
- [For SF] Automatic Smoke Detection System
- § 907.5.2.2.6.
- [For SF] Local Requirements for Emergency Voice Alarm-Signaling System
- § 907.6.3.1.2.
- [For SF] Local Annunciation Requirement
- § 907.6.3.1.3.
- [For SF] Graphic Annunciation
- § 907.6.3.2.1.
- [For SF] High-Rise Building Fire Alarm Annunciation
- § 907.7.4.
- [For SF] Fire Alarm Certification Required
- § 907.8.5.
- [For SF] Maintenance, Inspection, and Testing
- § 907.8.6.
- [For SF] Certificated Fire Alarm System for Existing Buildings